Thursday, 13 September 2012

# 267 Photo Friday: On the horizon

Another week, another theme for the Photo Friday challenge.


This photo was taken last year during our short Summer holiday in Portugal. This is not the photo I had intended to post but because the photo I had chosen is somewhat grey and gloomy and today has been such a lovely, sunshiney day I thought I'd choose something more in keeping.

This weekly photo challenge is open to anyone who likes photography no matter their skill level, so if you'd like to take part or simply enjoy seeing the photos others have taken just click on the button you find at the bottom of the sidebar.

Paula

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful and you know how I love pictures of the sea!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo - the clouds make it very atmospheric.
    June

    ReplyDelete