Wednesday, 5 September 2012

# 263: Photo Friday: Modern life

This week's theme on Photo Friday is Modern life and this is the photo I'm entering. It was taken last Sunday in Chipping Campden High Street.


According to Wikipedia the houses on the High Street date from the 14th to the 17th century and are made from limestone quarried locally.

Wikipedia also tells me that the large-production of affordable cars started at the beginning of the 20th century and look how popular they've become.

To see other entries or to join in this weekly photography challenge please click on the button at the bottom of the side bar.

Paula

2 comments:

  1. Modern cars - a blott on the landscape but evil necessities! I love your photo, a contrast of the old and the new - a bit like our way of living at the moment - vintage is in fashion but we couldn't do without our mod cons.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. I think I've been there but may be getting confused with Burford. I might sign up for this challenge. I miss the photo scavenger hunts.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete